For over 17 years John & Sandra Potenza have been the Owner, Head Instructor & Fight Team Coach of the Modern Martial Arts Fight Clubs in NJ. Producing countless champions & title holders in Submission Grappling, MMA, Muay Thai, Judo & Weapon based arts.
Now On the west Coast they have been continuing to change lives and breed champions at Average Joes MMA since 2015!
Sandra has been involved in various Martial Arts, Fitness & Dance styles for most of her life.
She has trained thousands of people over the past 20+ years. Her passion for gaining new qualifications in the industry never stops and she loves gaining new knowledge and experience because she wants to provide people with the best physical workout in a fun and enjoyable way.
20+ years training in martial arts
Owner / Head Instructor of Modern Martial Arts Fight Club in NJ.
Owner / Head Instructor Average Joes MMA in Prescott AZ.
Over the past 20+ years Sandra has had high level training in many arts including;
MMA, Catch Wrestling, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Savate, STX (Savate Thai Cross training), Judo, Boxing , Kali, Jeet Kune Do, Kendo, Iaido, Combatives & Self Defense.
- Fitness Conditioning Instructor
- Muay Thai Kickboxing – Certified instructor
- Womens Kickboxing – Certified instructor
- Boxing – Certified instructor
- Mixed Martial Arts – Certified instructor
- Black Belt – Integrated Fighting Systems
- Self Defense – Certified instructor
- Fitness / Conditioning – Certified instructor
- Savate – Blue Glove
- CSW – Level 5
SI Judo – Sliver Medal
- John Potenza – MMA, Muay Thai, Catch Wrestling, Integrated Fighting Systems
- Erik Paulson – Combat Submission Wrestling (CSW) & STX (Savate Thai Crosstraining)
- Billy Robinson – Catch Wrestling
- Salem Assli – French Savate
- Hock Hockheim – Combatives / weapons attack & defense
Sandra works one on one with every new student when they show up to their first class at Average Joes.
She is the best in the business at buiding solid fundamentals.