Sandra PotenzaCONTACT TRAINER
Sandra has been involved in various Martial Arts, Fitness & Dance styles for most of her life.
She has trained thousands of people over the past 20+ years. Her passion for gaining new qualifications in the industry never stops and she loves gaining new knowledge and experience because she wants to provide people with the best physical workout in a fun and enjoyable way.
20+ years training in martial arts
Owner / Head Instructor of Modern Martial Arts Fight Club in NJ.
Owner / Head Instructor Average Joes MMA in Prescott AZ.
Over the past 20+ years Sandra has had high level training in many arts including;
MMA, Catch Wrestling, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Savate, STX (Savate Thai Cross training), Judo, Boxing , Kali, Jeet Kune Do, Kendo, Iaido, Combatives & Self Defense.
- Fitness Conditioning Instructor
- Muay Thai Kickboxing – Certified instructor
- Womens Kickboxing – Certified instructor
- Boxing – Certified instructor
- Mixed Martial Arts – Certified instructor
- Black Belt – Integrated Fighting Systems
- Self Defense – Certified instructor
- Fitness / Conditioning – Certified instructor
- Savate – Blue Glove
- CSW – Level 5
SI Judo – Sliver Medal
- John Potenza – MMA, Muay Thai, Catch Wrestling, Integrated Fighting Systems
- Erik Paulson – Combat Submission Wrestling (CSW) & STX (Savate Thai Crosstraining)
- Billy Robinson – Catch Wrestling
- Salem Assil – French Savate
- W. Hock Hockheim – Combatives / weapons attack & defense